Rose is one of the most beautiful and popular flower grown by many of us. Isn’t it ?
But care for roses never ends by just planting the plant and watering it.
I will help you with 4 simple steps that will help your rose to bloom and grow efficiently.
1. Location: Roses love sun (exposure should be around 6-8 hours a day). Sunlight helps in blooming and plant can fight against diseases.
2. Prune : Pruning enhances growth and improves health of plant.
- Remove all woody(old) stems.
- Cut the buds post 7-8 days after blossom.
- Cut excess leaves if any which will lead to instant plant growth.
3. Water :Rose plant loves water but don’t overfeed it. During summers water 2-3 times a day and keep the surface moist on regular days.
4. Fertilizer : All nutrition is accepted by rose plant. Some of which are jotted down.
- Egg shells.
- Banana peels.
- Coffee grounds.
- Tea remains (Without sugar)
- Fish and bone meal.
- Epsom salt (1 teaspoon to be sprinkled)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon to be added).
Buy your rose fertilizer here
Like my blog if you feel its informative and helpful. Also leave a comment for any suggestions.
Keep sharing and spread happiness. 😀